A severe condition resulting from drinking copious amounts of alcohol in a short span of time. Symptoms include vomiting, seizures and, unconsciousness.
Symptoms include, vomiting, seizures, unconsciousness, pale skin and confusion.
Caused by accidental or intentional drinking of large quantities of alcohol in a short period.
The blood-alcohol test can detect the severity of alcohol poisoning.
Intravenous therapy: IV fluids prevent dehydration.
Nutritional therapy: To avoid hypoglycemic shock - sudden fall in the blood glucose level.
Oxygen therapy: To prevent unconsciousness.
→ Questions to ask your doctor
→ Interested to know more? Check out the full article here